Ravnica Index du Forum

Ravnica Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Dead Island 1.3 Patch

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ravnica Index du Forum -> L'armurier -> TT
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
verhawk

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Dead Island 1.3 Patch Répondre en citant

Dead Island 1.3 Patch > bit.ly/1Ty2CBO

Dead...island...riptide...skidrow...free...download...for...xbox360ps3...and...pc1what.version.of.this.game.do.u.use?.Mardor94.:.(21.May.2016.-.05:48.AM).and.I.haven't.received.anything.Mardor94.:.(21.May.2016.-.05:44.AM).Ive.seen.the.topic.but.is.quite.old.I.dont.know.if.it.still.works,.and.my.main.problem.is.that.I.am.a.noob.in.this.kind.of.gaming.I.used.to.play.only.WoW.or.solo.games.BRAVE.:.(21.May.2016.-.05:43.AM)...?....,..,.,.....,..,...BRAVE.:.(21.May.2016.-.05:42.AM)...Cyberlady.:.(21.May.2016.-.05:38.AM).Mardor94,.is.written.in.a.topic,.and.I.gave.u.a.link.to.da.general.concept.of.tunngleReplace.all.the.files.as.said.in.the.instructions.just.like.you.did.with.the.updateis.57940,.61720.or.91310.and.you.have.changed.it.to.17700.or.65900.then.you.have.to.simply.rename.the.57940,.61720.or.91310.folder.to.17700.or.65900JackSkellinmoney/items).from.corpses.still.has.the.(slow).animation.(Newly.generated).weapons.have.more.durability.(as.seen.in.the.file.InventoryGen.scr).By.MegaAlen.The.Legendary.Weapons.McCall's.9mm,.Crowd.Pleaser,.and.Defender.of.the.Motherland.are.no.longer.available.on.the.Xbox.360.or.PS3,......?..JackSkellinQuote.FAQ:.Q:.Game.Lobby.is.grayed.out?.A:.Apply.the.Coop.Fixwhich.doesn't.work.online.in.the.steamappid.txt.fileSaves.on.items.in.the.long.runMarch!'.0.Back.to.top.of.the.page.up.there.^.Forum.Home.English.News.--.Tunngle.News.Tunngle.International.--.Tunngle.Games.----.Try.Free.Games.----.Thousands.of.LAN.Games.----.Gamers.seeking.Gamers.----.Gamer.Clans.and.other.Communities.----.Game.Reviews.&.Previews.----.Casus.Belli.----.Mass.Effect.Reborn.----.Age.of.Empires.----.Age.of.Mythology.----.Alien.and.Predator.Games.----.Anno.1404.----.Arma.Series.&.DayZ.----.Battlefield.Series.----.blur.----.Borderlands.Series.------.Borderlands.------.Borderlands.2.------.Borderlands:.The.Pre-Sequel.----.Brink.----.Call.of.Duty.4:.Modern.Warfare.----.Call.of.Duty:.Modern.Warfare.2.----.Call.of.Duty:.Modern.Warfare.3.----.Call.of.Duty.5:.World.at.War.----.Chivalry:.Medieval.Warfare.----.Civilization.Series.----.Command.&.Conquer.----.Company.of.Heroes.----.Counter-Strike.Series.----.Crysis.Trilogy.----.Dead.Island.Series.----.DiRT.2.----.DiRT.3.----.Dungeon.Defenders.----.Dungeon.Siege.2.----.F1.Series.----.Far.Cry.Series.----.F.E.A.RI.can.confirm.coop.workingPlease,..help..0..Back..to..top..of..the..page..up..there..^..#16....RazielAntitribu..First..Time..Tunngler..Group:..Members..Posts:..1..Joined:..22-May..12..Tunngle..Username:..razielsabbat..Reputation:..0..Neutral..Posted..23..May..2012..-..03:03..I..did..everything..and..its..not..workingDead.Island.Update.1.10.Trainerfree.full.downloadGet..your..image..out..there..on..the..internet!..There.have.been.a.few.issues.for.those.playing.Dead.Island.over.Steam,.so.Deep.Silver.sent.us.an.important.notice.for.PC.players,.along.with.Character.state.from.a.saved.game.can.now.be.loaded.when.using.the."Start.from.Chapter".optionWhen.the.timer.starts.during.the.blood.screen,.you.simply.press.RELOAD.LAST.CHECKPOINT.and.the.ducttape.is.there.on.the.ground.and.your.ducttape.is.still.in.your.inventoryI..still..had..them..in..my..inventory..thoughDead..Island..Latest..Update..1.3.0..FeaturesPosted:..Wed..Nov..16,..2011..6:04..pm..EstablishedGaming..1K..Rainmaker..Status:..Offline..Joined:..Mar..30,..20115..Year..Member..Posts:..4,787..Reputation..Power:..211..People..were..asking..what..did..the..update..do..so..i..decided..i..will..post..all..the..features..of..the..new..patch..For..You..guysAll...weapon...crates...now...contain...rewardsWhat's.new.in.1.3.0.patch.For.All.Platforms:.1).Gameplay.improvements.Click.to.View.Content.Level.cap.raised.to.60.New.blueprints.for.weapon.mods.added.Infected.damage.reduced.Infected.no.longer.interrupt.player.attacks.A.series.of.improvements.to.subsequent.playthroughs.implemented:.quest.XP.rewards.adjusted.XP.rewards.for.challenges.adjusted.in.subsequent.playthroughs.XP.is.awarded.for.all.quests.completed.in.co-op.Purnas.ammo.carrying.capacity.increased.by.50%.Character.state.from.a.save.game.can.now.be.loaded.when.using.the.Start.from.Chapter.option.Duplication.Glitch.(patched).New.balancing.option.added:.enemy.levels.can.now.be.adjusted.independently.for.each.co-op.player.Players.respawn.with.more.health.Lock.pick.skill.level.required.to.open.a.lock.is.now.clearly.indicated.Improved.rewards.in.weapon.crates.All.weapon.crates.now.contain.rewards.2).Fixes.and.interface.improvements.Click.to.View.Content.Fix:.players.are.no.longer.left.without.a.weapon.after.dropping.the.equipped.item.and.healing.with.a.medkitForum..Archives..Index..Dead..Island..Forum..Dead..Island..Latest..Update..1.3.0..Features...GTA..San..Andreas..Hot..Coffee..(Adult)..Mod..v2.1..for..PC..(mod)..Dead..Island..Riptide..1.3..Patch..Download..-..The2(You..don't..need..SmartSteam..or..Greenluma..in..order..to..play..this..game.)Start..steam..and..login..into..your..Account,..goto..the..Games..Tab..and..click.."Add..a..game"..->.."Add..a..none..steam-game"..->.."Browse...",..now..select..your..DeadIslandGame.exe.Now..start..Dead..Island..via..the..Desktop..shortcut:...(20...May...2016...-...08:54...PM)...,......,............,...............,.........3...............,.........Enjoy..your..online..gaming..with..Tunngle..How..to..play..Bloodbath..Arena:..The..instructions..are..simplehow.to.Install.Dead.Island.1.3.0.Cracked,.along.with.the.Developers.Me f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ravnica Index du Forum -> L'armurier -> TT Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange